Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.3.1d
Posted 20-01-2014 19:44:38
- Changed the game update to use fixed timesteps instead of varying.
- If the game lags behind it will try to skip frames in order to catch-up instead of freezing.
- Removed the "CPU Smoothness" setting.
- Minor bug fixes.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.3.1c
Posted 15-01-2014 20:42:13
- You can now leave the game while waiting for other players to load.
- Staggering will stop when you hit a wall.
- You can now ledge-grab after doing a jump kick.
- You can no longer ledge-grab while cooking a grenade.
- Added Vertical Sync option (VSYNC On/Off).
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.3.1b
Posted 06-01-2014 15:12:33
- Shotguns: increased spread, decreased damage.
- Pistol: decreased damage and crit chance.
- Carbine: increased damage and crit chance.
- When turned around during ledge-grab, other players also see the animation.
- You can now roll out of cover as intended.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.3.1
Posted 05-01-2014 12:43:51
- Improved loading. You can now see progress for all players and leave the game during loading by pressing Esc.
- Increased overall melee damage (to compensate for slower melee speed in the 1.3.0 update).
- Improved mid-air blocking against most melee attacks.
- Being hit by melee now correctly makes you dazed (unable to sprint) for a short duration.
- Increased player deacceleration.
- Melee stun times slightly longer.
- Ping is now visible in the lobby for all players.
- Various bug fixes.
- The mouse can now be used to move objects during test-runs.
- Template maps will by default be copied to maps\custom folder instead of maps\downloaded folder so they can be opened in the map-editor.
- Various bug fixes.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.3.0b
Posted 27-12-2013 16:37:27
- Fixed missing GUI and flashing player during map-editor test runs.
- Fixed backwards dive bug.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash if mythologicinteractive.com was unavailable.
- Fixed static camera not always covering the whole map.
- Fixed items showing as magenta squares for drop-in players.
- Fixed incorrect fall-damage.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the game while hosting.
- Players should be removed from the game after they have lost connection during loading.
- Tweaked the package size used during loadings. This may reduce the loading times.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.3.0
Posted 23-12-2013 15:11:19
Well here it is, barely in time for the holidays. Only the most cataclysmic changes will be listed here.
- Greatly improved player physics.
- Added moving platforms.
- Added hanging crates.
- Players will be able to join any server without the need to have the map installed. You will still need to have the map installed in order to host it.
- Revamped character design and animations (again!).
- Revamped maps and tiles. Maps are fewer (for now), but of higher quality.
- Customization items can be recolored.
- Added ledge grab. You can now grab certain ledges and objects to reach even higher.
- New weapon: Carbine.
- You can now walk slowly by holding LeftAlt.
- You no longer pick up weapons and items automatically. You must do this manually by pressing F (default).
- Added acceleration and deacceleration to player movement.
- The jump attack can now hit objects slightly above the player, e.g. to break windows.
- It now takes significantly longer to draw guns.
- Added a brief animation when entering manual aim.
- Falling damage is now applied to the object you land on. Certain objects break easier than others.
- You no longer drop your gun automatically when you run out of ammo.
- Fixed the now-famous "Septuple Jump Kick" bug.
- The names "Gurt" and "Hjarpe" are reserved to prevent impostors.
- Added some animated tiles such as water and acid.
- Most objects, including metal barrels and desks, can now be destroyed if they take enough damage.
- Countless bug fixes and improvements. Seriously.
Merry Christmas!If you're having trouble updating the game try to reinstall it.
- Added Box2D joints to the map editor. Joints can be used to create new exciting elements on a level.
- A new tile "SoundArea" added to be able to play an ambient sound in the given area.
- Layers control fully functional.
- Added multiple colouring on tiles.
- A new Help Dialog for the editor added to replace the old Help box.
- Added a new type of maps called Templates. These maps will not show up in the map list when hosting a game and are only available in the map editor. Good for testing stuff.
- Each FarBG layer can have its own distance and (black) horizon.
- Removed Sky properties. FarBackground tiles should be used instead.
- Removed the physics simulation function in the editor. Instead use the Test Map function.
- Added Start Commands for a map which lets you set up custom rules.
- Spawn rates for individual weapons can be changed.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.2.1
Posted 05-05-2013 18:16:53
- Added a new tile called "SpawnUnknown" which will spawn a random object when the map
- Reworked the existing (official) maps to utilize random object
- Map editor: Most tiles can now be resized, allowing you to create long
stretches of one tile type quickly and decreasing the need to copy and paste
- Removed the pistol and grenades from the default loadout so that players start
with no weapons by default.
- Slightly increased the spawn rate of the pistol and
- Slightly decreased the magnum's fire rate.
- Slightly decreased the
rocket riding speed.
- Changed how data is stored for the "Sky" and "Weather" properties.
These values will be reset on maps saved before this update. Sorry!
- Map editor: Fixed a
bug where the Far background distance was initiated to 1000 (but showed 0).
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.2.0
Posted 27-04-2013 17:56:56
This update requires you to download and run the new installer from mythologicinteractive.com. Don't forget to uninstall any previous installation first!
- Updated XNA Framework from version 3.1 to 4.0.
- Added a far background layer with a sky and tiles such as mountains and skyscrapers.
- Added rain.
- Made the snow effect look nicer.
- Characters no longer lose their horizontal velocity when shooting, reloading, throwing grenades or swapping weapons in mid-air.
- Disarming is now possible while an opponent is drawing a weapon (this includes melee weapons).
- Slightly increased punching damage.
- Adjusted stun times in melee to reward blocking.
- The jump attack and jump kick will now knock opponents down if performed while you are falling down.
- The ground kick will now knock enemies down if you are standing slightly above them.
- If the ground kick is used several times in a row, it will be put on a cooldown.
- Made it harder to dive people off ledges without falling down yourself.
- It is now possible to kick while cooking off a grenade.
- Added a distance meter when a player is outside the map area.
- Removed the white outlines around players.
- Made server commands available again. Added a few new ones:
- "/setstartitems [item 1] [item 2] [...]" to set the starting equipment of all players. Use the "/items" command to see a full list of items.
- "/settime [X]" to set the global game speed, ranging from 0,1 (one tenth of normal speed) to 2,0 (two times normal speed).
- Type "/help" for a full list of available commands.
- New clothing item: Domino mask.
- Map Editor: BgShadow00 can now be resized by changing its Width and Height properties.
- Fixed a bug allowing already-dead players to steer while rocket riding.
- Fixed a bug causing certain foreground tiles to block explosions.
- Fixed a bug causing players to be removed when rocket riding outside the camera bounds.
- Fixed a bug causing players to appear at the wrong angle while rocket riding.
- Various bug fixes.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.1.7c
Posted 23-03-2013 15:31:44
- A player who is kicked from the game will disappear instantly instead of dying.
- A player who has been AFK from the start of the match will not drop his equipment when killed.
- Dropped equipment velocity upon death decreased.
- Dropped equipment will despawn after a while.
- Fixed a bug causing the "/players" command to not list all players properly.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash after a player has been removed from the game.
- Fixed a bug causing hidden layers in the map-editor to still be visible.
- Fixed a bug causing repeated key pressings to be ignored in the main menu.
- Trail effects on players no longer appear between portals upon teleportation.
- Increased the spawn rate of the bazooka and M60.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.1.7b
Posted 17-03-2013 19:44:09
- Dead players will drop all their equipment upon landing or being gibbed.
- Fixed a problem with two rocket-riding players colliding not removing both rockets.
- Fixed a crash when a diving player holding another player was gibbed or removed.
- Fixed a bug causing .NET 3.5 Framework SP1 to be required by Lidgren.Network.
- Gib-parts will no longer spawn underground.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.1.7
Posted 15-03-2013 19:22:26
- New weapon: Bazooka.
- New map: Sector 8.
- Players can now be gibbed by overkill.
- Added tile coloring options in map editor.
- Added a "Test Map" option in the map editor (shortcut F5) which allows you to instantly run the map.
- Added new impact sounds and effects for materials like wood and metal.
- Explosions will no longer damage items through solid tiles.
- Added cosmetic fire to explosions (does not cause damage).
- You can hide the GUI with the F9 key.
- Melee attacks no longer reach through walls.
- Projectiles traveling through platforms will only play one effect/sound upon entry.
- Guns will now hit enemies standing very close to you.
- Some new objects including metal tables and explosive propane tanks.
- Fixed a bug causing the manual-aim speed to be faster or slower than intended.
- Fixed a bug causing the undo history in the map-editor to be corrupt after saving.
- Fixed bugs related to the resolution picker (shortcut F11) and toggle fullscreen (shortcut F12) functions.
- Lots of other bug fixes and esthetic changes.
- Some optimizations.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.1.6b
Posted 02-02-2013 14:22:28
- You can now go into cover while drawing a weapon.
- Added short cooldowns for kicking and sheathing weapons after shooting.
- Fixed a bug related to rolling in combination with other actions.
- Fixed a bug where commands were ignored during loading (commands like /changemap and /shuffleteams will still be ignored during loading however).
- Whitespace characters will be trimmed from the beginning of chat messages.
- Map Editor: Fixed all known problems with the undo-history.
- Some networking optimizations.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.1.6
Posted 20-01-2013 13:05:20
- Added Energy. Sprinting requires Energy, which is represented by a white bar under your Life bar. Energy regenerates over time.
- Added reloading animations.
- New weapon: Sniper Rifle.
- New upgrade: Laser Sight.
- New map called Warehouse. Renamed the old Warehouse map to its original name: Storage.
- If a player takes more than 10 seconds to load a map, he will be dropped from the game.
- You can now roll immediately into cover.
- You can now release and press the movement key while running to start sprinting.
- Automatic slow-motion will only trigger when the last remaining player opponent dies or if there's an explosion affecting two or more players in its radius.
- Dying in a game when you're alone (only host) will now restart the game.
- Added white outlines around characters.
- Added some additional delays and cooldowns to balance the combat system.
- A player joining a game using an identical name as someone else will get a postfix appended to his name that will uniquely identify that player.
- Added some new commands for the host. You can now change map and team setup while in-game and ban players. Type "/help" in the chat for more information.
- Added association to custom map files (*.sfdm) to SFD. You can now install custom maps by simply double-clicking on them (requires SFD to be run once after the update).
- Added a "Show Downloaded Maps" button on the launcher that takes you to the maps\downloaded folder. Place downloaded custom maps here to be able to play them. Also added menu option "File->Show Folder" in the map editor that takes you to the maps folder.
- Various tweaks and bug fixes.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.1.5
Posted 18-12-2012 20:58:29
A Somewhat Merry Christmas Update.
Happy Holidays! See ya next year with more updates.
- Added weather type: Snow.
- Decreased exploding barrel damage slightly.
- Added reload time for all weapons (animations to come).
- Lowered critical hit chance of the magnum (from 65% to 50%).
- Lowered fire rate of the magnum and the pump-action shotgun.
- Added cooldowns for rolling, diving and blocking.
- Lowered detonation time of grenades to exactly 3 seconds (from around 3.5).
- Thrown grenades are now shown in front of debris instead of behind.
- Added Christmas tree, presents, and Santa outfit.
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.1.4
Posted 08-12-2012 16:16:11
- Your fighter will flash white for the first few seconds of each round. Also, the iris wipe at the start of each round will be centered around your character.
- When disarmed while holding a grenade, the grenade will not fly away but fall straight down.
- You can now stay in cover while cooking off a grenade.
- Slightly reduced the stun time of all melee attacks.
- Slightly reduced maximum explosion damage and increased maximum explosion damage radius.
- Various small bugs fixed.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.1.3
Posted 02-12-2012 12:27:25
- New weapon: Grenades.
- New map: Police Station.
- A few new tile types.
- Added white outlines to weapon and health pickups.
- The third combo attack and jump attacks can now be blocked, but will stagger you.
- You cannot roll immediately after doing a melee attack.
- Slightly lowered damage for Machete, Axe and Katana.
- Kicking power on objects adjusted.
- Fixed a bug where you kept rolling after being kicked.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from falling when blocking.
- Fixed a bug which caused exploding barrel wrecks to be immediately destroyed by other explosions.
- Fixed a bug which showed the lobby when it shouldn't.
- Fixed a crash when trying to load sounds when no sound hardware or sound drivers were found. The game will start without sound instead.
- Sending crash reports now works even if the launcher doesn't know whether your game is up-to-date.
- Various small fixes.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.1.2
Posted 03-11-2012 14:26:20
- Added ladders.
- Tile overhaul - added, changed and removed many tiles. NOTE: Any maps made before this update will be unplayable!
- New weapon: Assault Rifle.
- Two new maps: Hotel and Facility.Redesigned Rooftops and Storage, and renamed the latter Warehouse.
- Lowered overall game speed slightly.
- Players are now frozen the first second of each round.
- When a player leaves a game, his character will die.
- The Even Teams option now evens the teams after each round, and not just when a player joins.
- The camera now covers the entire map by default. Tab toggles to the unfinished "dynamic" camera mode.
- Changed folder structure for custom maps. NOTE: Downloaded maps should be placed in the "maps\downloaded" folder to show up in-game.
- Map editor: "Map Area" has been replaced with a "World Bottom" property. Objects that fall to the bottom of the map will be destroyed.
- Tweaked gun damage and fire rate.
- Fixed several bugs related to cover.
- Fixed a typo in the map editor.
- Other bug fixes.
Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.1.1
Posted 06-10-2012 16:09:57
- Drop-in now works.
- Barrels now glow before exploding.
- Various bug fixes.
Superfighters Deluxe pre-alpha 1.1
Posted 22-09-2012 17:28:47
- Completely revamped character, object and weapon models and effects.
- Completely revamped menus and HUD.
- Map Editor has been added to the game.
- Two familiar maps added: Storage and Rooftop (many more to come, and you can of course make your own).
- New weapon: Axe.
- Characters move significantly slower.
- You can now perform the full 3x melee combo at any time.
- You will automatically kneel if something is blocking you from standing.
- Characters now rotate while diving.
- New improved chat - you can use the chat even while the game loads!
- Settings and key binding menus added to the game.
- Various optimizations and bug fixes.
Superfighters Deluxe pre-alpha 1.0.6b
Posted 13-07-2012 20:22:36
- A "Force Update" button has been added to the launcher, which can be used to solve certain updating errors.
- A bug should be fixed which caused only pistols to spawn.