Superfighters Deluxe Pre-alpha 1.2.0
27 Apr 2013
This update requires you to download and run the new installer from mythologicinteractive.com. Don't forget to uninstall any previous installation first!
- Updated XNA Framework from version 3.1 to 4.0.
- Added a far background layer with a sky and tiles such as mountains and skyscrapers.
- Added rain.
- Made the snow effect look nicer.
- Characters no longer lose their horizontal velocity when shooting, reloading, throwing grenades or swapping weapons in mid-air.
- Disarming is now possible while an opponent is drawing a weapon (this includes melee weapons).
- Slightly increased punching damage.
- Adjusted stun times in melee to reward blocking.
- The jump attack and jump kick will now knock opponents down if performed while you are falling down.
- The ground kick will now knock enemies down if you are standing slightly above them.
- If the ground kick is used several times in a row, it will be put on a cooldown.
- Made it harder to dive people off ledges without falling down yourself.
- It is now possible to kick while cooking off a grenade.
- Added a distance meter when a player is outside the map area.
- Removed the white outlines around players.
- Made server commands available again. Added a few new ones:
- "/setstartitems [item 1] [item 2] [...]" to set the starting equipment of all players. Use the "/items" command to see a full list of items.
- "/settime [X]" to set the global game speed, ranging from 0,1 (one tenth of normal speed) to 2,0 (two times normal speed).
- Type "/help" for a full list of available commands.
- New clothing item: Domino mask.
- Map Editor: BgShadow00 can now be resized by changing its Width and Height properties.
- Fixed a bug allowing already-dead players to steer while rocket riding.
- Fixed a bug causing certain foreground tiles to block explosions.
- Fixed a bug causing players to be removed when rocket riding outside the camera bounds.
- Fixed a bug causing players to appear at the wrong angle while rocket riding.
- Various bug fixes.