Superfighters Deluxe is a full-on sequel to Superfighters and adds some
of the most desired features like online multiplayer, improved melee combat and
more character customization. Note that this is a pre-alpha version and
contains only the most basic gameplay. We will update the game
regularly and add in more beloved features from the original Superfighters
(like bots, fire, bazookas, hanging crates, gibs) and add many, many new ones.
Note: The game will automatically check for updates and install them via the launcher, but it requires the game to run with Administrator privileges. Right click on the Superfighters Deluxe shortcut -> Properties -> The Compatibility tab -> Run this program as administrator.
|Pick up item||F|
|Change Weapons/Use Powerup||1-5|
Since there is no in-game tutorial at the moment, we will go through the basics
- You can shoot while running and jumping, but shooting from the hip will only get
you so far. To be truly successful, you must learn how to aim. When a ranged
weapon is drawn, holding the D key will put you in manual aim mode. Adjust your
aim with the Up and Down keys and press A to fire.
- Blocking is now a vital part of close combat. With your fists or a melee weapon
drawn, press D to block an enemy's attack.
- Press Down while moving to roll on the ground. While rolling, bullets are less
likely to hit you.
- Press Down while sprinting to dive. While diving through the air, bullets are
less likely to hit you, and diving into enemies is a nice way to throw them off
- Taking cover is smart. You can take cover behind a chest-high obstacle by moving
close to it and pressing that direction key again. Remember that while using an
object as cover, you can shoot through that object.
When riding a bazooka rocket (as the result of a direct hit) you have a chance to
steer yourself towards an opponent using the Left and Right keys.